The school community was established on 1964 with two sisters. The mission began with a small dispensary and a school with 14 students.
Today there are English medium pre-primary and primary schools with 2500 students and Hindi medium school with 1500 students and a hostel for the girls.
Senior sisters of the Province are living here. The new house for the senior sisters are being built. At present there are ten senior sisters, together 24 sisters and 3 candidates are in this community.
Sisters are engaged in different apostolates – teaching, caring for the hostel students, taking care of the sick and the elderly siters, farm, garden, house, kitchen, account, social work and helping in some of the parish activities. There is a graveyard for sisters.
Senior sisters give themselves in the ministry of prayer.
Many celebretions like Jubilee, Profession, burial are arranged in this Campus.